Thursday, February 05, 2009

Update on my back

Yesterday I went to the chiropractor. That seemed to help my back. I am going again today and tomorrow. Then I'll go a few times a week for three weeks. A while back I scheduled myself a day for a day at the spa. It's certainly a coincidence that I threw my back out this week...the facial, massage, manicure & pedicure will definitely hit the spot! Tomorrow night Ben and I have plans to go to dinner and a movie...I suppose it will depend on how I feel by the end od the day.

After my chiro apppintment today, I'm going to go to work for about 3 hours. Hopefully I can handle it! On Saturday I am riding to Fargo with my friend, Carrie, my mom, Amy and her mom. We are going to have lunch at Timberlodge (they have a special gluten free menu for my mom) and then we are going to paint pottery at Clay Your Way. I am soooo excited! I hope my back continues to improve up until then. It will be a nice day out and about with the girls.

Well, I'm signing off for now. I will post again soon!