I had a hard week being laid up with my bad back. But, I have had an amazing couple of days. I spent my birthday yesterday at the spa. I had a massage, facial, manicure & pedicure. It was all very wonderful and a much needed break. Afterwards, Ben and I went out to dinner and had a few drinks at Crosstown with my brother and some of our friends.
Today Ben spent the day with Peter so that I could go to Fargo. My mom, my friend Carrie, my sister-in-law Amy and Amy's mom, Jan, had lunch at Olive Garden. Then we did some shopping at Hobby Lobby. Next, we painted pottery at Clay Your Way. I made 2 great light switch covers, a platter and a coffee mug. After 3 1/2 hours there we went to Target and Kohl's. I needed some bathroom towels...we were gone for 12 hours. It was a great time spent with many of my favorite women! It truly is a blessing to live so close to so many loved ones. It's the little things that I didn't realize I was missing when we lived in Mankato-such as buying bathroom towels with "the girls". I appreciate these moments more and more as time goes on.
Ben reported to me that he and Peter went grocery shopping and also ran a few other errands while I was gone. They also did all the laundry in the house. Ben is so awesome! He truly does spoil me sometimes. :D
Well, Ben and I are just about to curl up and watch SNL so I must sign off for now.
Take Care!