So the potty training is going well. But now I am injured. :( On Monday morning I went to lift Peter on to the toilet when he woke up and I threw my back out. I collapsed on the bathroom floor and shouted for Ben. I literally couldn't move. Ben carried me to the bed and I was screaming. He called an ambulance. The EMT's gave me an IV right in the bed and gave me morphine and valium. They did this just so that I could move enough to get on the stretcher. I spent the morning in the hospital receiving lots of nice drugs. They sent me home with some pain meds and told me to take it easy this week. After the initial pain goes away they may have me get an MRI to check out my ligaments and disks. I'm not allowed to lift anything heavy. I kind of want to go into work today for a few hours...we'll see if my body allows it. The pain meds make me so drowsy that I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake long enough to get anything done at the office.
Other than that, things are fine around here. I'll post again soon so you can stay updated.
Peace.