Thursday, September 06, 2007

Yea for Peter!

I just wanted to take the opportunity to share with you all that Peter has slept in his "big-boy" bed for 3 straight nights! He slept in it one night a very long time ago and I told you all about it here on the blog, however it didn't last long. But now I think he's really getting used to it and I think it will stick!

After we read and say our prayers, he gets laid down...Then he usually attempts to get off the bed(we can hear it on the baby monitor)...one of us pokes our head in and says "Goodnight" and then he runs back to the bed and jumps on giggling all the way. He does this about 10 times but eventually settles in...It takes about 15 minutes but eventually he will work that out of his system (hopefully) and take less time after it becomes routine. After a couple weeks we may just take the crib down! What a space saver!! However, we have accumulated so much darn stuff that I don't think we even have a place to store it. GRRRRRR. Wish us luck!