Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Labor Day Weekend @ Cass Lake

We went to Cass Lake with my parents, Brad, Amy & girls this past weekend. The weather was decent. It was warm all weekend but pretty windy. We went on a few boat rides for the kids and we stopped at Star Island on Sunday afternoon! We did nothing but eat, sleep & play all weekend long...isn't that what Labor Day Weekend is all about??



Peter is all geared up for his first boat ride!



Here he was totally afraid so he put on my sunglasses--it made him feel a bit better.



Here he is hiding under a towel. As you can see, I am holding his little hand.



Swimming at Star Island



Peter & Bella playing at Star Island



Avery just relaxing on the beach



Peter walking up the hill after his first boat ride



One arm in, one arm out

Both Ben & Peter acquired head colds over the weekend. This morning when we were all up and getting ready to leave the house for work and daycare I noticed Peter had a bunch of discharge coming out of his ear. So Ben stayed home to take him to the doctor. My guess is that he has an ear infection. I am waiting by the phone to hear the latest on that. I am swamped at work so I am relieved that Ben is able to be with him. Plus, Ben could use some more R&R as he doesn't feel well either. I hope I can manage to stay out of the loop!!

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekend. Come again soon for more of our adventures. :D