I do have one funny story about Peter...
Last Thursday, Haley was giving Peter a bath and I was in the kitchen cutting Ben's hair. All seemed to be fine until Haley came out of the bathroom. She had the most worried face that I have ever seen her make. Here's what she said:
"I hate to interrupt you right now, but Peter just pooped in the tub and I don't know what to do about it."
It was pretty funny. Peter had pee'd in the tub before, but he had never pooped in it. So I non-chalantly got a paper-towel and fished the tirds out of the tub. Peter kept saying "Uh-oh" and "sorry". I think he thought he was in trouble because Haley looked pretty traumatized. :D I let him know that it was an accident and that it was ok.
This is another example of the birth control that us Gergens provide our friends.