A few weeks back, Ben took his shirt off during work and completely fried his back so I thought I would share the photos with you... Notice his back compared to his pant line?......OUCH! His farmer's tan gets darker by the day...you can notice how much darker than me he is!
This past weekend I had a garage sale. I did really well! I made good money, the weather was beautiful...what more could a person ask for? I got rid of some old stuff and next Spring I think I'll have another one so that I can I try again on some of the stuff that didn't sell, plus add more to the mix!
This coming weekend we will be hosting our good friends Haley & Jacob's bachelorette and bachelor parties here in Mankato. We are really excited, but it will be a lot of work! We will be spending the 4th of July preparing but most importantly Ben, Peter and I will be together most of the week, which is a rare occasion for us!
Then, we will be in the wedding on the 14th of July. Peter & I will be in EGF from July 8th-22nd and Ben will be coming back and forth so that he can get some work in down here in Mankato. The weekend of July 20th-22nd we will be up in EGF for the all-school reunion and city Jubilee. We are looking forward to the "vacation" but it's a lot of work planning for all this stuff! On the 21st I will be helping to host an alumni softball game for Sacred Heart. I am really looking forward to playing with my former teammates!
With all this stuff going on, I probably won't be posting, but after it's all said and done, I will put a ton of fun pictures up at the end of July. Sound good?
We hope you are having a wonderful summer so far and that you have a happy and safe 4th of July!