Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fun 2 Weeks!

The past 2 weeks have been jam-packed! Peter and I spent the whole time up in EGF while Ben came and went on the weekends so that he could work during the week. The three of us were in my best friend, Haley's wedding...Ben as a groomsman, Peter as ring bearer and me as matron of honor. Then my brother and his wife (Brad & Amy) had their second child--a girl--who was born on 7.17.07 at 11:54pm. She was 7 pounds, 4 ounces and 20 inches long. Her name is Avery Madeleine Beauchamp. Then EGF had a Jubilee and I planned an Old School vs. New School softball game...Here are all the great photos from July!




Haley and her bridesmaids eating lunch the day before the wedding!



Ben and I at the rehearsal dinner



Haley and I at the rehearsal dinner



The Gergen Family



Ben and I on the bus following the wedding ceremony



The girls taking a shot at Brad's Crosstown Lounge before the wedding reception



Friends since grade school!



Haley & Jacob Hamilton



13 years of private school together...I love this girl!



Grandpa Punky & Grandma Berta with the new addition, Avery.



Avery and her favorite auntie, Janelle (even though she may not know it yet!)



All 3 Beauchamp grandkids, Bella, Avery & Peter



Peter attempting to "free" his new cousin from her car seat. :)



Grandma Berta & Avery



Peter trying to figure out why he doesn't fit in the baby seat...



Avery and Great-Auntie Becky



Me attempting to pitch like the good 'ol days (but my body didn't feel the same afterwards like the good 'ol days!)



Hog-pile of all my old teammates...Love ya, girls!