Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still Keepin' Busy

Hi everyone! We've been busy every single weekend since graduation...Ben's cousin got married, my high school softball team made it to the state tournament so they were playing in North Mankato (Love ya, Eagles!), we attended a graduation party for one of Ben's other cousins (Ben has a lot of cousins for all of you that aren't aware of that) and this past weekend was Father's Day! I finally have some pictures to share.

On Friday night, Haley and Jacob came over to BBQ and the boys played outside. Peter and Daddy went for their first bike ride of the summer. Peter loved it...He loved it even when they weren't moving. He kept going in and out of the carrier even when it was detached from the bike!!

This past Saturday Haley and I attended a bridal shower for her down in Titonka, Iowa. It was all the church ladies hosting it that are friends of Jacob's family. It was a nice little day trip for us 2 girls. Peter spent the day with Daddy...(When I got home, I saw Peter eating chocolate pudding by himself and Daddy was off doing something, that bath picture sure is a good one!)

On Father's Day we went to mass in the morning, then we played with Peter's Mickey Mouse 4 Square Mat that he got for his birthday. He was afraid at first but ended up enjoying it a lot. I think it will be a good summer toy for him. My camera batteries died before we were done playing so I'll just have to tell you about the funniest part...To get Peter to enjoy it more, Ben & I acted like it was a water fountain by leaning over to take a drink. Peter thought it was funny so he tried it too. So here's all three of us leaning over this mat, drinking hose water...Should have been a good picture! I think the neighbor's could have committed us to an institution for how dumb we looked. But it was good 'ol family fun if you ask me!

Anyways, here are the pictures...Enjoy!