Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Here are a few highlights of Christmas at our house in East Grand Forks...



Avery, Peter & Bella in front of the kids tree in our basement on Christmas Eve...

We hosted Brad & Amy's family, Jan (Amy's mom), Aunt Becky & my folks on Christmas Eve--we fondue'd (our VERY merry tradition) and opened gifts with the kids. It was a blast! It was the first time we've hosted a holiday. Our house is set up perfectly for our yearly tradition of fondue!



Peter with his stunt car from Grandpa & Grandma -- Christmas Day


Santa Claus brought Peter a transforming WallE


Peter with WallE


Reaching deep into his stocking!


Wow! Pez!


Santa also brought Peter a Little Einsteins laptop. Peter calls it his "commuter".

Today (26th) Ben and Peter are driving to Ben's folks in Randolph, MN to see Ben's sister, Karla who is home from Honduras. I stayed home to work and celebrate with the Spoor family tomorrow afternoon. They will be gone until Monday. I will miss them so much! I don't think we've been a part for this long of a time...I'm not sure what I will do with myself...? Probably clean up the house and get some much needed R & R.

We hope you all had a wonderful holiday! We sure did. We have celebrated a year of many blessings and we are looking forward to another wonderful year in 2009.

God Bless. Until next time...