Wednesday, May 30, 2007

VERY BUSY MONTH!

We finally went out and bought a new USB chord to hook up our camera....
so here you go! Enjoy! It's been a fun and very busy month for us as you can see:



Ben at his 'pinning ceremony' as the College of Education
pinned him as an Educator.




Ben & I had a picnic lunch on the lawn outside my office
(consisting of McDonald's) the day before he graduated.



Ben moving his tassel as an "official" college graduate.
When he received his diploma, I was video-recording it
so we don't have an actual picture!



Peter keeping himself busy with a book during graduation...poor kid!



As a graduation gift, I got Ben a print that says 'Persaverence'...
the guests told us to kiss behind it (and I was still eating chicken wings)!



The Cake!



Peter & Daddy with their cake!



A very messy Peter with Grandma Berta
at the Birth-uation Party!



Ben & I with my Aunt Marsha & Uncle Tom from
East Grand Forks who SURPRISED us
by coming to the Birth-uation!



Ben & I with my Aunt Becky who also SURPRISED
us from Chicago & came to the Birth-uation!
Everyone was soooo sneaky!



Peter in his new ball-pit from Great Auntie Becky
& Great Uncle Mike



Haley & I on our way to Nashville!



Jacob, Haley, Ben & I before leaving Nashville
to move Haley back to MN!



Peter & his new Water Wheel Play table
from Grandpa Punky & Grandma Berta
(Peter added the tennis balls himself!)



Peter's birthday party at daycare



Peter's Birthday Cake



Peter checking out one of the 3 puzzles that
Chad & Ann brought for him! Thanks, guys!



Me being more excited about Peter's new
Jump-O-Lene Castle Bouncer from us than he is!



Peter crossed his arms when we were singing him
'Happy Birthday' because that's what he does when we pray
and I think he thought we were praying!



Peter looking VERY intrigued with the candles
on his birthday cake! (And me looking weird
before I helped him blow them out)



Peter & Daddy playing "old school" Nintendo
Memorial Weekend (Thanks, Chad)



Peter & Daddy having a sword fight...
Probably not good to teach him that.... :)



Peter jumping in his Jump-O-Lene Castle Bouncer
for the first time!



Ben & I at Red Lobster Memorial Day Weekend
when our friends Ann & Chad visited.



Ben's stitches from getting cut on the arm
the second day of his new summer labor job
of being a grain bin builder.