Monday, June 19, 2006
Trip to WA
Well everyone, I'm a slacker because I haven't gotten any bike ride pictures up...And they won't be going up anytime soon because we're going on vacation! Tomorrow night after Peter goes to bed (and when Grandpa Punky and Grandma Berta arrive to drive Peter to EGF), Ben and I will be venturing to Minneapolis and catching a flight early on Wednesday morning. We are in the wedding of our friends Rick and Brittany. Ben is the Best Man and I am a bridesmaid. The wedding will be on Sunday, June 25th which just happens to be Ben's birthday! They are going to have a special birthday cake for Ben at the reception (ssshhhhhh!!! That part is a surprise!) We are flying into Seattle but the wedding is in Vancouver. When we're done with all the wedding festivities Ben and I will be spending some time ALONE in Seattle. We currently have reservations to have lunch at the Space Needle for Tuesday, June 27tth. We also want to check out the fish market and downtown art galleries. The more I learn about Seattle via the internet, the more excited that I get to sight see there! But yes, I'm excited about the wedding too. We will be flying through the night on Wednesday/Thursday and we'll be arriving back in Minneapolis around 6am on the 29th of June. We will miss Peter terribly but we are thrilled to spend some time with friends and alone. We're lucky to be having a second honeymoon in our second year of marriage! When we get back we'll fill you all in and add some awesome pictures, I PROMISE! Please pray for our safe travels (and that Peter is good for Granpa and Grandma).