Hello all! So I finallly got Peter's first bike ride photos up! You should all be sooo proud considering the fact that I've been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off trying to get ready for our trip. It's crazy how I went from packing for myself to having to pack for 3 people!! Men don't seem to pack for themselves and when they do, their suitcase is usually a garbage bag of dirty laundry. I really didn't want Ben wearing a wrinkled t-shirt and jeans to the rehearsal luncheon in Vancouver, so I forged ahead like always and packed for my husband. Isn't life grand? :) Anyways, Grandpa Punky and Grandma Berta will be on the road in a few hours to come and stay over night and then take Peter in the morming. We are looking forward to our trip, but we're starting to get scared of missing Peter. But I'm sure we'll still manage to have fun. Enough rambling from me....Picture 1) Peter and Daddy revved up for the bike ride. 2) Peter watching Daddy intently as he gets strapped in. He always likes to make sure that Dad is doing it right. 3) Close-up of the cutest baby in the whole world! (Not a baby anymore being 13 months old, I suppose) 4) On your mark, get set, GO! 5) The "after" picture...he doesn't seem upset to me! 6) Peter trying to put a bucket on his head...7) and he succeeds! Bye for now and we'll be back on in a few weeks to update you and give you some awesome sights from Seattle, Vancouver and Portland!