
Tonight after Peter ate supper, Ben and I took him to a park which is a block from our house. He loved the trip in the stroller. He is a very "investigative" baby--He gets a very serious look on his face when he's looking around and exploring new places. He especially loved looking up at the white puffy clouds in the sky. At the park we put him in the baby swing as you can see from the picture. He sure did love it! Now that the weather is nicer we'll definitely be going there more often. After we left the park we put the stroller in the recline position and gave him his nighttime bottle as we strolled. He fell asleep all tucked into his bed on wheels. Ben and I continued on our walk and just chatted. It was definitely a much needed time of family bonding for the Gergens. I better get going...Come back and read again soon! Peace.