
Hello everyone...Sorry that it's been so long since we've posted. We've been busy but not with anything too exciting to write about. Life as a young family is hectic but enjoyable. Peter still isn't crawling at 10 months, but he sure is creative at how he gets around. He scoots backwards and sideways and he twists and turns, but he doesn't seem to just crawl on all fours. Hmmmm.....He has his own ways of doing things, I guess. Maybe it proves he's a genius or just that he's unique and perfect in God's image! Probably the latter of the two. Hopefully he'll just move right on to walking (when he wants to of course). Although most of you experienced parents that are reading this are probably laughing and thinking we're nuts for wanting to see his first steps because it's chaos after that, I've heard! The only other newest thing about Peter is that he's really starting to enjoy his baths. He has never fussed over baths, but he used to just sit in the tub, look around and then look at us like, "Can I be done now?". He's really developed a skill for splashing and sliding around. He inspects his rubber ducks and laughs at them. He sure has a wonderful character to him. I used to think he was serious like his dad, but he's showing more and more of his wild side. I wonder if he gets that from his mom? I'm including a bath picture. Enjoy! Peace.