Thursday, January 08, 2009
Preschool
Well, we just found out yesterday that Peter will be "Preschooler of the Week" next week at his new daycare, Little Miracles. I don't think he did anything in particular to gain this special title. I think they just pull names out of a hat and since Peter is new, they want to get to know him better. On Monday we will send pictures with him to hang on the board. They will discuss the pictures and Peter will hand in a sheet that day with a list of all his "favorites". On Tuesday he gets to wear his favorite shirt. On Wednesday he gets to bring a special stuffed animal to sleep with at nap time. On Thursday he gets to bring in his favorite book to be read to the whole class. On Friday he gets to bring a game to play with the class during "table time". I know it sounds corny, but I am so proud of him! It's not a huge deal but to us it means the world because we've definitely had our struggles up to this point. I'm going to make sure that some pictures are taken and I will post them on here when I get them!