Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Crazy Day...

Today has been nuts. This morning my mom and I took Peter to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester for more testing regarding his Autism diagnosis. The doctors and nurses are very nice and very thorough. We are excited to have the final "conference" tomorrow with the whole team of people. They will reveal their findings and give us a prognosis for the near future. At the same time we are nervous because it's never easy to hear the truth in such a raw fashion. Since Ben is not able to be with us (teaching and a job interview in EGF: Yea!) he will be on conference call, as well as the special ed teacher from Mankato. I will keep this blog updated with the latest news...

After a long and stressful day, I ended up with some great news! I was offered a job at the company in GF that I interviewed with 3 weeks ago. I am very thrilled and will hopefully begin the middle of June, after our move. I don't want to post too many details right now because I still have to finalize some things...I will keep you posted on that as well!

I must say "goodnight" for now as we have a very long day ahead of us tomorrow. Keep us in your prayers as we forge ahead. Thanks!