I have not been posting much lately. Basically we have just had a lot going on and I never like to post until I have ACTUAL information versus PARTIAL information to share. Here's what I know for sure:
1) I think I've mentioned it before, but FYI--Yes, we are moving to East Grand Forks approximately June 1st.
2) We are driving up to EGF this coming weekend and will be looking at 3 or 4 houses. So far, we are very serious about one house and will likely put in an offer while we are up there. We'll tell you more as things happen with that.
3) I brought Peter to have a check-up today with his ENT doctor since he had tubes put in his ears a year ago. The doctor said that Peter has Pediatric Sleep Apnea. To help that and help his overall health, he has to have surgery on March 6th to remove his tonsils, adenoids, have his old tubes removed and have new tubes put in. Usually this is a same-day surgery, but since the tonsils are involved they will be keeping him as long as necessary. This is due to a slight chance of bleeding and a lot of kids refuse to eat or drink right out of surgery, therefore they get dehydrated and need an IV. We will keep you posted on that as well.
4) Ben is home with a really bad cold.
Well, that's all I have for now. I guess that was a lot. :D Keep us in your prayers as we continue down this path of organized chaos!