Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter








Happy Easter!

Before heading up to Grand Forks/East Grand Forks, we took Peter to see the Easter Bunny at the mall. As you can see from the picture, Peter wasn't very impressed. :) The professional shot we got had Peter on my lap and he was at least looking at the camera.

My brother manages a bar and grill inside a hotel, so Peter went swimming for the first time over Easter weekend! We swam with Brad, Amy & Bella. Peter was scared and unsure at first, but after about 10 minutes he warmed up to it and he paddled his legs and arms and splashed, splashed, splashed! I look absolutely horrible as my make-up is running down my face, so please don't look too closely. We just wanted a picture of another "first" in Peter's life.

On Easter Sunday after church, we took a family picture before Peter got to see what the Easter Bunny brought him. For some reason, Peter was naked...I don't remember why that occurred. :) The Easter Bunny brought him a lawn mower and gardening supplies for playing outside! Hopefully when the weather warms up, Peter can help me when I care for the flowers we'll buy for out front. Last year the flowers I planted died by the end of June, so this year I'm hoping to keep them alive until the end of July! Peter didn't particularly care for the grass in his Easter basket. You can see that from the picture. :) He did like the eggs filled with Jelly Beans and Fruit Loops. The Easter Bunny is sooo nice!

On Sunday afternoon, we ate dinner at my grandparent's house where Peter and Bella got more baskets with toys and candy. Those two sure are spoiled rotten! I didn't know that the Easter Bunny comes to Grandma's and Great-Grandma's house too!! Before leaving after dinner, we took a 4 generation photo....Great-Grandpa Bob, Grandpa Punky, Momma Janelle and Peter. This may have been our last picture of it's kind as Great-Grandpa isn't in the best of health. He sure seemed to enjoy Peter's company...we're glad that they got to spend some more time together.

Well, not much else is new. Ben is still student teaching, I'm still loving my job and soon it will be GRADUATION! Woo hoo for double income!! We hope you all had a wonderful Easter and the beginning of Spring is treating you well. Come back for more another time! Bye bye.