Monday, March 12, 2007

Hola!




Last Thursday my office hosted an alcohol-free event to kick off Spring Break and it was at a Mexican restaurant in Mankato. Just thought I'd share the pics of Peter playing with my hat! This past Friday, Ben, Peter and I ate dinner with our engaged friends Ann and Chad in Bloomington and then dropped Peter off to sleep at Rick and Brittany's place so that we could have some adult socializing with Ann and Chad's Bridal Party (we took the first step in getting to know them before we are in their October wedding). Friday night we stayed at my fake aunt's Holiday Inn in downtown Bloomington for free! We were only there 10 hours but it was a wonderful time away from being parents. (Sorry, Peter but someday you'll understand all too well). Then on Saturday morning, my best friend Haley flew in from Tennessee and we picked her up at the airport. Her and I bought my dress for her July wedding that day and had lunch together before the 4 of us headed back to Mankato. On Saturday night, Ben's parents came to visit us and we ate dinner with them... It was a jam packed couple of days! Yesterday, Ben, Peter and I went to church and then ate an Irish Ham Dinner to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in the church basement. It was great food, but Peter was ready for a nap by that time. Church always tires him out. Haley and I spent the afternoon shopping for "wedding stuff" and the boys grilled for us last night while we had a few adult beverages. Well, that was just a brief recap of the past few days in our world...things get busier and busier as time goes on...With the snow melting, I'm sure we'll be outside more and we'll take some better pictures of Peter! We hope you are all doing well...keep in touch! Bye for now.