Monday, November 20, 2006

Miss us?

Hey everyone! We have been so busy with nothing very exciting so I haven't posted in awhile. Ben has been going to school, working & tutoring like 60 hours every week! I have been working full time as well and we've both been juggling Peter, lovingly of course. :) Grandpa Punky & Grandma Berta are coming to town on Wednesday & they are staying until Monday morning. We are very excited to see them, but I think they are even more excited to see Peter! On Thursday morning, the 5 of us are traveling to Randolph to spend the day with Grandpa Ed & Grandma Paula & Peter's 2 aunts, Karla & Rebecca (Ben's sisters). The rest of Ben's family will be elsewhere for Thanksgiving. Ben works most of Thanksgiving weekend at Menards, so Berta & I will be doing projects at our house. We're going to put the Christmas decorations up, hem some of my clothes (I've lost 30 pounds), wrap presents for the holidays, etc. Other than that, we don't have much else to share...Oh, Ben found out that he will be doing his student teaching next semester in Nicollet, MN. That is 10 miles west of North Mankato. It'll take him less time to drive there every morning, then it would be to drive across town to one of the high schools here. He will be teaching two 11th grade classes & one 8th grade class. He is looking forward to it very much! We hope you all have a fun & safe Thanksgiving holiday. Hopefully we'll take some pictures soon so that we can post them here. Come back again next week!