Monday, September 11, 2006

Nashville, TN



Sorry that it has been soo long! I wanted to write this post earlier, but I had to wait until it was all out in the open before I said anything, so here goes....
Ben and I went to Nashville, TN with my best friend Haley's boyfriend, Jacob over Labor Day Weekend. (14 hour drive from Mankato, MN) Upon our arrival on Saturday (which Haley knew nothing about) Jacob proposed! Ben videotaped the whole thing. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen in my whole life! Next to marrying Ben, having Peter and graduating from college, this was one of the best days of my life. It was amazing to be apart of the engagement of my best friend. I will be Haley's Maid of Honor, Ben will be a Groomsmen and Peter will be a Ring Bearer next July 14th. We are really excited to be included in their planning. We couldn't be happier for the love birds. :) The pictures are above... Jacob waiting for Haley pre-proposal with his guitar, Haley and Jacob after becoming engaged, Ben, me and Jacob with our tie-dyed shirts that said: CLUB WLH=We Love Haley, Ben eating the Grizzly Burger at a place called Shoney's (and yes, he felt sick afterwards), Ben and I at a VERY southern restaurant called the Loveless Cafe, and finally, Haley and I saying our good-byes before leaving to come back to MN.