Wednesday, August 16, 2006

It Has Been Sooo Long!






Hello Everyone! I would like to apologize for not posting anything for such a long time! This past month has been very chaotic for us...I was in the hospital with some digestion problems, Ben got the flu, Peter had a double ear infection with strep throat and between doctor visits all we have done is eat, sleep and work! All seems to be improving so I'm posting some fun pics for all of you to see...
The top picture is of Ben, Peter and I at the Minnesota Reception for the wedding that we were in out in Washington in June.
The next two pictures are of Peter and Charlie being very mischievious in the cupboard before we put our child-proof clasps on the doors! "Hi Mom! Am I doing anything wrong?"
Next is Peter eating sweet corn...He now refuses to put his milk down while eating so he struggles to eat and drink at the same time. :)
The last picture is of Ben and I prior to going to lunch and a movie on our 2 year wedding anniversary this past Sunday. A friend of ours baby-sat and we had a very enjoyable time away from the house just being together (without it being grocery shopping).
This coming weekend (Thursday-Sunday) we will be at Cass Lake, MN near Bemidji at my aunt and uncle's lake cabin with my parents and Ben's brother and his wife and four kids. We are looking forward to a mini-vacation relaxing and being outdoors.
Oh and one more thing...Ben got a coaching job in Lake Crystal, MN (7 miles from Mankato). He will be taking a leave of absence from Menards and coaching junior-high football. He is looking forward to it and so am I. He will get some good experience for his teaching career and he'll be home every night by 6pm! Yay!